Thursday 22 July 2010

Christmas. Yes, Christmas.

Bloody Nora! It's been a while.
Here's what I have found out about beauty type things this week.

Went to the Debenhams Christmas Beauty preview yesterday at Kettners restaurant in London.
It was a good chance to get a look at the beauty items that are going to sell out this Chrimbo.
Yes, Christmas. In July.

Top of my wish list is this really beautiful, round Betty Jackson coffret, £40, which has a lovely 1940's look.
An absolute winner, but it won't be in store until September.




PS While I was at the event, I found out Lisa Snowden contacted the PR girls behind the Xmas launch and asked them to send her some early Christmas beauty goodies from the showcase. I like a girl who likes a bargain.
No wonder she looks so pleased with herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment